13-17 Ağustos haftasında düzenlenecek olan ücretsiz LMS web seminerlerini hakkında detaylı bilgi edinmek ve kayıt yaptırmak için aşağıdaki bağlantı adreslerine tıklamanız yeterlidir.
Web seminerlerinin sunum dosyalarını indirmek için bu adresi kullanabilirsiniz –> http://www.lmsintl.com/webseminars/download-presentations
Konu Başlığı : How to determine the root cause of excessive vibration?
Tarih : 17 Ağustos 2012
Saat : 11:00 AM EST
Excessive vibration level is one of the pains faced by engineers. The consequences of excessive vibration level are different for each type of structures. The level of severity can range from low performance to structural failure.
For example, when manufacturing a mechanical machine, it’s primordial to remedy excessive vibration level in order to increase performance, reduce noise levels and machine failure occurrences. Better performing machines produce more goods in a shorter time. And silent machines are not a nice-to-have but a necessity for low noise working environments.
Observing the operational vibration level is the first step. Meanwhile, finding out the root causes of excessive vibration level, by identifying structural resonance and critical load, will be more efficient. This web seminar will mainly explain how to identify structural resonance based on test results and techniques such as operational deflection shape, modal analysis and operational modal analysis.
In this web seminar you will learn:
– How structural resonance cause excessive vibration
– How to identify structural resonance
– Difference between operational deflection shape, modal analysis and operational modal analysis
– When to use operational deflection shape, modal analysis and operational modal analysis
Who Should attend
– Anyone who wants to solve efficiently their noise and vibration problem
– Anyone who wants to accelerate their development process
– Anyone who has excessive vibration problem on their product